Attention all new applicants
Beginning February 21, 2022, MSK will require all new hires, volunteers, and vendors who come onsite to provide proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination series + booster (once eligible) based on the vaccines' high level of protection and our shared responsibility in protecting our patients. Read more
CT Technologist (NYC) - sign-on bonus available
LocationNew York, NY
DeptAllied Health - Radiology
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK requires all new hires, volunteers, and vendors who come onsite to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. This is based on the COVID-19 vaccines’ high level of protection and our shared responsibility in protecting our patients.
Beginning on February 21, 2022, MSK will require all new hires, volunteers, and vendors who come onsite to provide proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination series + booster (once eligible). Individuals currently eligible for a COVID-19 booster must get their booster, or have an approved exemption as a condition of employment at MSK. Individuals can get their COVID-19 booster 5 months after receiving their second dose of either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, or 2 months after the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Individuals who are not yet eligible for a booster must meet this criteria within 30 days of becoming eligible.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center seeks a CT Technologist for our main hospital in Manhattan. Are you ready to join a best-in-class Radiology Department?
- Perform a variety of C.T. imaging procedures that require independent judgment and ingenuity with minimal supervision, on patients of all age groups.
- Operate CT scanners and associated equipment safely and in accordance with established policies and practices, explaining procedures to patients, monitoring for patient safety and comfort, administering contrast (IV and/or Oral), Imaging in accordance to established protocols and quality standards, entering complete and accurate documentation into all MSK/Radiology systems.
- Associate’s Degree / Certified Vocational Training or Graduate of a 2 yr AMA approved Radiology school.
- ARRT in Radiography and C.T.
- NYS Department of Health License in Diagnostic Radiography, IV Certification.
- Monday- Friday, 9 am - 5 pm (flexibility as needed)
Business and operational needs may, at times, require incumbent for this position to work at various locations.
We are offering a sign-on bonus for our CT Technologist new hires.
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.