Clinical Research Associate-Radiation Oncology
LocationNew York, NY
DeptResearch - Clinical
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
FOR Those with at least 1-2 years of clinical trials experience We have an exciting opportunity in our Radiation Oncology Service as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA). As an integral member of the research team, and in compliance with all regulatory, institutional, and departmental requirements, the CRA coordinates and maintains the assigned research portfolio for a Service and/or Department.
Are you seeking an opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation during this exciting time at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center? Our mission is the dynamic control and cure of cancer through programs of patient care, research, and education. Do you want to join a diverse team and learn how to apply your skills to support our mission? We want you to join us!
- Serve as the main point of contact for all research portfolio activities, and maintain real-time knowledge of every aspect of all research protocols
- Be the critical facilitator for a multidisciplinary team encompassing data and patient management, as well as regulatory oversight
- Effectively communicate the overall study progress to various internal and/or external partners, and identify study trends, and build/implement solutions
- Perform diverse research-related functions using good judgment and outstanding organizational skills
- Adept at anticipating and prioritizing work to meet the commitments of multiple partners
- Adept at building partnerships and working to influence others to meet shared objectives and goals
- Known as someone who improves processes and proactively, independently identifies solutions that anticipate stakeholder needs
- HS Diploma/GED with 2-4 years of experience, OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 full year of experience. Relevant work experience includes being part of a clinical trial research team, managing protocols, and/or handling data audits and regulatory
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Subjects Protection (HSP) Certifications required
- Proficiency with the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and other software programs for database management/queries, generating reports and developing graphics
- Knowledge of clinical research data collection processes in accordance with GCP
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.