Program Manager, Emergency Management
LocationNew York, NY
DeptEnvironmental Health & Safety
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are seeking a Program Manager, Emergency Management to join our growing Emergency Management and Business Continuity Team.
This is a phenomenal lead opportunity for someone passionate about emergency management and healthcare. Come join us!
Reporting to the Director of Emergency Management, the Manager will:
- Focus on planning and executing programs in alignment with the organizational emergency management structure. Developing and maintaining policies, strategies, frameworks, methodologies, and tools that build upon the current programs and charter the journey to advance the programs and preparedness throughout the enterprise; Memorial Hospital, Sloan Kettering Institute (SKI), Ambulatory Care and business locations.
- Provide necessary project management and support for all emergency preparedness and recovery activities as needed.
- Bachelor's in Emergency management, public safety, management of emergency services, crisis management, or related field.
- 4-7 years experience in emergency management.
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, additional 8 years of job-related work experience can be accepted.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners in remote locations.
- Must exhibit leadership skills and demonstrate experience as a productive team player.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and critical decision-making skills.
- Strong administrative skills, with effectiveness in developing tasks and managing resources to achieve target dates.
- Strong interpersonal, and consensus building skills.
- Operational problem solving/decision making experience.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Monday-Friday, occasional weekend work (flexibility as needed)
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.