LocationNew York, NY
DeptAllied Health - Radiology
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center seeks CT Technologists for our main hospital in Manhattan. Are you ready to join a best-in-class Radiology Department?
- Perform a variety of C.T. imaging procedures that require independent judgment and ingenuity with minimal supervision, on patients of all age groups.
- Operate CT scanners and associated equipment safely and in accordance with established policies and practices, explaining procedures to patients, monitoring for patient safety and comfort, administering contrast (IV and/or Oral), Imaging in accordance to established protocols and quality standards, entering complete and accurate documentation into all MSK/Radiology systems.
- Associate’s Degree / Certified Vocational Training or Graduate of a 2 yr AMA approved Radiology school.
- ARRT in Radiography and C.T.
- NYS Department of Health License in Diagnostic Radiography, IV Certification.
- 2 shifts available (flexibility required)
- Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
- Sunday – Thursday, 9am-5pm
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.