Per Diem Mammography/X-Ray Technologist - MSK Basking Ridge
LocationBasking Ridge, NJ
DeptAllied Health - Radiology
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you interested in working per diem in Radiology?
We are seeking a Per Diem Mammography/X-Ray Technologist to join our team at MSK Basking Ridge.
- Be expected to perform a variety of routine screening and diagnostic mammo & general x-ray procedures that require independent judgment and initiative with minimal supervision.
- Perform all radiographic examinations accurately, completely and expertly, checking technical quality, and submits completed exams for physician to review.
- Lead all aspects of the exam procedures to improve exam efficiency while meeting patient needs.
- Prepare accurate records and enters required data into information management system.
- Maintain a neat, clean, safe environment, and performs quality control tests as assigned.
- Work collaboratively with others to accomplish departmental and organizational goals.
- Must be licensed in New Jersey and registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) in both Radiography (R) and Mammography (M).
- Minimum of 2 years Mammography experience.
- Hours flexed between 8 am to 6 pm, Days vary between Monday – Friday (Per Diem)