Angio/Interventional Technologist - The David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care
LocationNew York, NY
DeptAllied Health - Radiology
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) seeks Angio/Interventional Technologist at its new state-of-the-art cancer treatment center in Manhattan’s Upper East Side, The David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care. This facility offers the highest standards of comprehensive cancer care delivered by MSK oncologists, in an environment designed to meet the unique needs of cancer patients and their families.
• Committed to high standards of productivity.
• Motivated to provide exceptional customer service.
• Action-oriented and eager to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• A good decision maker, with proven success of making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
• Able to use specialized knowledge and job-related experience to handle complex work assignments and/or provide guidance to other less experienced staff.
• The Angio/Interventional Technologist performs a variety of specialized imaging procedures (Interventional procedures, Angiography, and C.T.) requiring independent judgment and ingenuity with minimal supervision, on patients of all age groups.
• Assist physicians when performing the procedures and provides emergency on-call coverage.
• High School diploma and degree from a 2 Year AMA approved school of Radiology.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
• New York State license in Radiologic Technology ARRT registration, ARRT in C.T. preferred.
• Office days/hours vary. Flexibility is required.
Please note the following opportunities are available for our staff Angio/Interventional Technologists:
• Opportunities to attend and speak at local and national conferences.
• Extensive Radiologist Assistant (RA) group with RA program affiliations, that is continuously growing and largest in country.
• Encouraging environment for higher education, flexible schedules potentially available to accommodate classes/clinical rotations.
• Opportunities to improve leadership skills by taking the lead in various projects/councils.
• Research opportunities available to collect data and/or write abstracts with our physicians.
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.