Clinical Research Coordinator-Integrative Medicine
LocationNew York, NY
DeptResearch - Clinical
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself? At MSK, we’re running one of the largest clinical trials programs for cancer in the country, and at any time we are conducting hundreds of clinical trials to improve cancer care. We are looking for Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) to join our Intergrative Medicine Service as an integral member of the research team,As an integral member of the research team, and in compliance with all regulatory, institutional, and departmental requirements, the Clinical Research Coordinator in Integrative Medicine assists MSK faculty researcherswith the maintenance of Patient Management and Data Management on clinical studies. In this role, you will work closely with MSK and each participating institution on data collection, entry and analysis and ensuring data quality and integrity throughout the life of the study.
At Memorial Sloan Kettering, we believe in caring for the whole person — not just the disease or symptom. Our Integrative Medicine Service weaves natural treatments such as acupuncture, massage, and yoga into your overall care plan. All of our holistic health services and programs are based on the latest scientific evidence.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Able to hold yourself and others accountable in order to achieve goals and live up to commitments
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding
- Resilient in recovering from setbacks and skilled at finding detours around obstacles
- Passionate about medical terminology and science
- You are familiar with and excited about working with and organizing large amounts of data
- Collect, abstract, and enter data for research projects, databases and/or protocols (clinical trial) including reviewing patient charts, existing databases, and other sources within a specified timeframe
- Ensure data quality and integrity throughout the life of the study.
- Collaborate with team members and individuals across MSK regarding data input
- Generate data reports and deliver to all necessary parties on the progress of research project, database or protocol
- Ensure that we are following all appropriate Institutional, State, and Federal regulations throughout the study, and complete all regulatory documentation to ensure that research protocols are approved by Institutional Review Board
- Provide clerical and administrative support, such as filing and scheduling meetings and appointments as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree OR a high school diploma and 2 years of research experience
- The ability to commit to at least 2 years
- Effective communication, excellent attention to detail, strong information and time management, and administrative / computer SkillsFlexibility in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.