Clinical Research Coordinator- See Description-Dept. of Medicine, Dept. of Surgery
LocationNew York, NY
DeptResearch - Clinical
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you seeking an opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation during this exciting time at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center? This is a great role for someone who has the right skills, who wants to be part of a dynamic team and who wants to learn how to apply their skills to support our mission: the progressive control and cure of cancer through programs of patient care, research, and education.
We have an exciting opportunities in a variety of Service Areas as a Clinical Research Coordinator. As an integral member of the research team, and in compliance with all regulatory, institutional, and departmental requirements, the Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for the managing the clinical data. RIght now we have positions
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Able to hold yourself and others accountable in order to achieve goals and live up to commitments
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding
- Resilient in recovering from setbacks and skilled at finding detours around obstacles
- Passionate about medical terminology and science
- You are familiar with and excited about working with and organizing large amounts of data
- Collect, abstract, and enter data for research projects, databases and/or protocols (clinical trial) including reviewing patient charts, existing databases, and other sources within a specified timeframe
- Ensure data quality and integrity throughout the life of the study.
- Collaborate with team members and individuals across MSK regarding data input
- Generate data reports and deliver to all necessary parties on the progress of research project, database or protocol
- Ensure that we are following all appropriate Institutional, State, and Federal regulations throughout the study, and complete all regulatory documentation to ensure that research protocols are approved by Institutional Review Board
- Provide clerical and administrative support, such as filing and scheduling meetings and appointments as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree OR a high school diploma and 2 years of research experience
- The ability to commit to at least 2 years
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.