Laboratory Technologist I - Blood Bank
LocationNew York, NY
DeptAllied Health - Laboratory Medicine
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
- Perform and maintain competency in the technical and related work of the Blood Bank Laboratory
- Perform pre-transfusion testing on patient/donor blood specimens and prepares blood components for transfusion per physician requests
- Bachelor's degree (Medical Technology, Biology, or Clinical Laboratory Sciences) required
- NYS Clinical Laboratory Technologist license required
- 0-2 year's blood bank experience required
- ASCP certification preferred
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.