Enterprise & Solutions Architect
LocationNew York, NY
DeptDigital - Enterprise Architecture
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Here at MSK, we're looking to expand our digital and technology competencies. The enterprise is undertaking a multi-year initiative to maintain and expand our leading position in conquering cancer. Our goal is to transform the cancer care industry, in research, in clinical care and in prevention. This strategy will be critically dependent on growing digital capabilities and MSK’s ability to drive operating model changes and extend our reach via business and technology platforms.
While MSK has been investing in technology, digital and informatics capabilities to be competitive in today’s environment, there is a need to rapidly accelerate the journey and amplify our impact in a digitally enabled future through differentiating and integrated cancer capabilities. By driving digitally enabled transformation in engaging patients and by enabling clinicians, researchers, and administrative staff to work collaboratively, across clinical facilities, research laboratories, and administrative offices we will create better outcomes for everyone at risk of having cancer negatively impact their lives.
As an experienced enterprise and solution architect, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-generation solutions that improve the way MSK is run. Your deep knowledge of contemporary architecture and design practices, modern development processes & tools, and agile delivery techniques will help our teams raise their game. Your expertise in software architecture will be counted on to set strategic architecture direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally.
Mission of the team you will be joining
- Build the digital and technology foundation for the next generation cancer model, amplifying MSK’s leadership role in the prevention, detection, treatment and cure of cancer
Most important responsibilities include:
- Define platform architecture for all major software platforms across MSK
- Ensure solution alignment to platform strategy of all major software solutions across MSK
- Translate desired outcomes to robust architectures for software based business solutions
- Manage the architectural balance between short term needs and long term transformation
- Provide architecture input to software portfolio rationalization and optimization
Our ideal candidate...
- Senior technical leader with good communication skills and an inspiring personality
- 10+ years of experience in software or data architecture roles
- Experience with API based integration architectures
- Executive level influencing skills
- Sound understanding of software and data engineering
- Digital platform experience is a plus
- Experience with agile and scaled agile is a plus
- Hybrid cloud experience is a plus
Location: NYC - Midtown East near Grand Central
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time | Generous Vacation + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance | Commuter Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, transparency, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
Our Hiring Process
You read the ad, agree it sounds like a great fit & apply -> Talent Acquisition contacts you to schedule a phone interview (if your profile aligns)-> after speaking with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will connect with the Hiring Manager by phone or video call -> if your experience is a fit, you will move forward to an on-site visit or video call with the team -> post interview feedback -> ideally an offer! -> reference check & onboarding -> orientation & official welcome to MSK
We look forward to meeting soon!
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.