LocationNew York, NY
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you want to play a key role in redefining the future of cancer care?
Join MSK’s Software Engineering team as we meet the challenge of fighting cancer in the modern era. We will define a new model of care using software. You will join one of the work homes (Ecosystems, Clinical & Logistics Platform, Service Platform and Health Consumer Platform) for the rest of 2020. Your work assignment will adjust periodically depending on Train capacity and deliverables.
You are a highly skilled backend developer. You can design and develop from architecture, design to coding. You work well in a dynamic team environment working with the business, designers, architects, other developers and QA and DevOps engineers.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop robust backend solutions that will not only be used by your immediate team, but across the Enterprise. You’ll be adding to our API Portfolio (Microservices) that will enable our Toolmakers to transform the delivery of healthcare.
- Design and develop APIs connecting to backend services or creating an API from scratch. Ability to use design first approach to APIs to make beautiful APIs.
- Design and build backend integrations using various integration tools including .Net and IBM App Connect. You will choose the best tool for the solution.
- Collaborate in an agile team with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, System Architects, other Development Teams, QA Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Users.
Who you are:
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Java and C# and .Net Core.
- Understands application integration, event driven architecture and building high volume services.
- Experience using Docker, Kubernetes or similar container technologies and setting up CI/CD pipelines is a plus.
- Experience and familiarity with Cloud Architecture (AWS or Azure) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
NYC - Midtown East near Grand Central
Competitive compensation packages | Generous Vacation, Sick time + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | 12 Weeks Maternity/Paternity & Adoption Assistance | Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.