Clinical Research Manager-Breast Medicine
LocationNew York, NY
DeptResearch - Clinical
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
At MSK, we’re running one of the largest clinical trials programs for cancer in the country. In the Department of Medicine, we are dedicated to developing safer and more-effective therapies to control and cure cancer so our patients can return to their daily activities as quickly as possible.
We are seeking a Clinical Research Manager (CRM) for the Breast Medicine team in the Department of Medicine. The CRM serves as an integral member of the research team and will Implement standard for research protocol management, policies and procedures to ensure the highest quality management of clinical research studies.
- Staff Management: You will supervise the training/development and performance management for a large number of direct and indirect reports throughout the service.
- Protocol Development: Lead aspects of the protocol development process including but not limited to preparing protocols, consent and other essential study document review.
- Financial Management: Work closely with the appropriate partners, forecast trial resource needs, and assess staffing resource needs for program and senior leadership to ensure appropriate line function allocations
- Clinical Trial Reporting: Generate protocol portfolio status reports for key partners. Implement solutions for streamlining and accelerating the monitoring and review of clinical trials to significantly increase accrual to clinical trials, data cleaning, data quality, and trial completion.
- Quality Assurance: Participate and ensure preparedness in routine audits for data quality, regulatory compliance, patient safety issues related to clinical trial. Communicate and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, quality standards and improvement initiatives.
- At least 4 years of clinical research experience.
- 2 years or more of direct staff management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines, Human Subject Protection, clinical trial design, regulatory processes, and clinical development process required.
- Therapeutic and Oncology Research experience strongly preferred.
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.