Advanced Microsoft O365 Analyst
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Advanced Application Analyst
Passionate about health tech and excited to network within the start-up space?
We're excited to announce the new, Office 365 Support Specialist role reporting to our Endpoint Software Update support team that will play a crucial part in the Office of Technology Development's (OTD) mission to ensure that Memorial Sloan Kettering's (MSK) inventions have the greatest chance of being developed and commercialized.
This is a high visibility role that provides you the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of patients. Your efforts will be key in identifying, assessing and defining new technology collaboration.
What you'll do:
- Product specialist for Office 365 suite of applications and their capabilities to support Office 365
- Troubleshoot O365 issues especially with Outlook and provide end user support of O365 on various platforms like Windows 7, Windows 10, Citrix, Win 2008/2012 Servers
- Provide technical guidance and work with Microsoft tech support to resolve issues with Office 365 functionality, licensing, activation and performance
- Experience in overall Office 365 architecture including managing admin portal, licensing, provisioning/de-provisioning users, guest access, MFA, DirSync, Data governance, security policies and alerts
- Collaborate with Microsoft and Information Systems to Pilot and launch new O365 apps and features that improve organizational capabilities
- Troubleshoot Outlook clients on mobile and desktops in an Exchange online/Exchange hybrid setup
- Resolve end-user tickets for and document long term fix and root cause analysis
Who you are:
- Office 365 Support Specialist who worked on end user / client side support
- 4-5 years of experience in managing, supporting and implementing Office 365 suite of applications.
- 3-5 years of experience Office 365 global admin experience with deployment and support including but not limited to Teams, Yammer, SharePoint Online, Exchange and OneDrive in a corporate environment
- 3-5 years’ experience in IT – Desktop administration especially Windows7/Windows10 with Office 2007/2013/2016 applications and Exchange server 2010/2016Office 365 Support Specialist who worked on end user / client side support
- At least two years of working experience with Windows Active Directory, Office Group Policy Management, Azure Active Directory/ADFS
- Experience with troubleshooting MDM/MAM solutions for Office 365 apps on IOS & Android
- Experience with resolving end-user tickets for and document long term fix and root cause analysis
- Resilient, action-oriented, and able to manage complexity
- Microsoft certification for Office 365
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college
Location: NJ – 480 Red Hill Road, Middletown, NJ 07748
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time | Generous Vacation + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance | Commuter Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, transparency, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
Our Hiring Process
You read the ad, agree it sounds like a great fit & apply -> Talent Acquisition contacts you to schedule a phone interview (if your profile aligns) -> after speaking with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will connect with the Hiring Manager by phone or video call -> if your experience is a fit, you will move forward to an on-site visit with the team -> post interview feedback -> ideally an offer! -> reference check & onboarding -> orientation & official welcome to MSK
Application Hiring Process
With a clinical and support staff of nearly 200, MSK Monmouth offers the same diagnostic and treatment capabilities that patients receive in Manhattan and at our other regional sites. The center provides a centralized location for many of MSK’s information technology needs and will eventually be home to more than 100 employees.