Salesforce System Adminstrator
LocationNew York, NY
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for all aspects of Salesforce administration, including user support, data management, field creation and configuration, report creation, dashboard management
- Perform daily maintenance of platform including, security, custom objects, fields, records, workflow rules, customized views, and validation rules
- In collaboration with internal and external partners, perform data migrations and/or mass data uploads from internal and external sources as well as exports to MSK systems; perform database deduping and regular data hygiene
- Administer licensing and track user metrics for reporting and visibility
- Create customized dashboards, reports and templates
- Partner with Data Analytics and IS to QA ETL process using Data Stage for importing and exporting data; insure business rules and data mapping are correct
- Work with IS, MSKCC.org and Data Analytics as well as end-users and partners, to log, track and resolve systems problems
- Implement feature requests and ongoing customizations; support backlog and work with manager and/or leadership to prioritize
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve platform efficiency, usability and reporting capabilities
- Maintain platform/systems documentation
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher/ or equivalent work and technical experience
- 3-5 years of SFDC administration.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Visual force/Apex and Lightening components Understanding of tokenization, Shield encryption
- Plus - knowledge of Courion connector to Salesforce for user provisioning/de-provisioning and Data Stage to manage ETL
- Technical experience- working with relational databases and data integration tools
- Formal Salesforce.com training/ certification – Salesforce Administrator (201) or Developer (401); Salesforce Service Cloud certification and knowledge of Marketing Cloud is desirable
Competitive compensation packages | Generous Vacation, Sick time + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | 12 Weeks Maternity/Paternity & Adoption Assistance | Commuter Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, transparency, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, work/life balance and personal well-being to be and feel your best.
Our Hiring Process
You read the ad, agree it sounds like a great fit & apply -> Talent Acquisition contacts you to schedule a phone interview if your profile aligns and/or start the process with a tech assessment, max 45 min online -> after speaking with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will connect with the Hiring Manager by phone or video call -> if your experience is a fit, you will move forward to an on-site visit with the team -> post-interview feedback -> ideally an offer! -> reference check & onboarding -> orientation & official welcome to MSK
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.