Clinical Research Coordinator, Spring 2020 Grads-Information Session
LocationNew York, NY
DeptResearch - Clinical
Do you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself? At MSK, we’re running one of the largest clinical trials programs for cancer in the country, and at any time we are conducting hundreds of clinical trials to improve cancer care. Spend some time with us and explore how you can find your life's calling as a Clinical Research Coordinator at MSK.
Wednesday, January 8th from 3pm-6pm in New York City
During the Information Session you will:
- Meet with members of our Clinical Research team and learn why they've built their careers at MSK
- Connect with Clinical Research Managers and discover what they look for in their new team members
- Learn about what makes MSK one of Glassdoor's "Best Places to Work", including resources and training to help our staff advance their careers
What is a Clinical Research Coordinator?
An integral member of our research team, you will have ownership of maintenance of data management on clinical studies. In this role you will:
- Collect, abstract, and enter data for research projects, databases and/or protocols (clinical trial) including reviewing patient charts, existing databases, and other sources within a specified timeframe
- Ensure data quality and integrity throughout the life of the study.
- Collaborate with team members and individuals across MSK regarding data input
- Generate data reports and deliver to all necessary parties on the progress of research project, database or protocol
- Ensure that we are following all appropriate Institutional, State, and Federal regulations throughout the study, and complete all regulatory documentation to ensure that research protocols are approved by Institutional Review Board
- Provide clerical and administrative support, such as filing and scheduling meetings and appointments as needed
To qualify to attend this event, you need:
- A Bachelor’s degree OR a high school diploma and 2 years of research experience
- The ability to commit to at least 2 years
- Effective communication, excellent attention to detail, strong information and time management, and administrative / computer Skills
- Flexibility in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances
Pre-register for this event by clicking 'Apply' now. Please note, space is limited and guests attendance will be confirmed by January 2, 2020. Registration begins at 3pm. There is no need to arrive early.
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.