Optical Control Specialist/Messenger
LocationNew York, NY
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Our Physician Billing Department (PBD) is seeking an Optical Control Specialist/Messenger with good attention to detail and the drive to take action. In this role, you will batch, scan, and index documents.
- Committed to high levels of productivity
- Motivated to provide exceptional customer service
- Results driven and eager to take on new opportunities
- Adaptable in your approach and demeanor to meet the shifting demands of different situations
- Adept at prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Prepare, scan, and index documents into RAM Optical system with attention to detail and effectiveness to ensure accessibility for other teams
- Perform QA on processed documents to ensure accuracy
- Support Revenue Operations with additional projects as needed
- Provide coverage for members of the Optical Team to support operations as needed
- Communicate effectively with teammates and other MSK employees ensuring a high level of customer service
- A high school diploma/GED
Work schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.