Clinical Nurse - Interventional Radiology Clinic, Westchester Outpatient
LocationWest Harrison, NY
DeptNursing - Ambulatory
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Clinical Nurse – Interventional Radiology Office Practice, West Harrison, N.Y. Outpatient site
Hours: 10 hour days flexed Monday - Friday
- Providers of compassionate, evidence-based nursing care to Oncology patients and families living with cancer in a healing and innovative environment
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that maintain high standards of nursing care within the organization.
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal development channels.
- Approachable and comfortable with diverse groups of people and able to make others comfortable with you.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the interventional radiology team across sites
- Provide clinical support to staff members within the clinic setting and remotely through telehealth
- Navigate complex institutional systems to provide seamless care throughout the various stages of treatment and follow up
- Act as a member of a multidisciplinary team, to perform patient assessment, telephone triage, patient/family education, symptom management and home care referrals to ensure continuity of care
- New York State RN license and BSN
- 1.5 years of related medical/surgical experience required
- 1.5 – 2 years of oncology experience highly preferred
- Surgical Oncology experience strongly preferred
- Ambulatory care experience preferred
Application Hiring Process
West Harrison, NY
Residents of New York’s Hudson Valley and Connecticut are offered many of the same treatments as at our other facilities, including chemotherapy, immunotherapy and radiation. 500 Westchester Avenue, West Harrison, NY