Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
LocationNew York, NY
DeptNursing - Other
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Our dedicated team of CRNAs is growing and we are looking to hire another strong performer to deliver comprehensive care to our perioperative patients. Are you ready to find your calling and make a difference?
We here at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center believe in providing extraordinary service to our patients. Listed as a top rated cancer research hospital on U.S World and News, we take pride in our ability to deliver quality care in the highest degree of excellence.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA)
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Effective at gaining the support and commitment of others by engaging them around your point of view and priorities
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information
- Capable of anticipating and stabilizing the needs to multiple partners
- Inventive, securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently
- An effective communicator
- Openly relatable and comfortable with diverse groups of people
- Adaptable in approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Collaborate with physicians and healthcare team members
- Deliver comprehensive care to surgical patients
- Ensure the delivery of exemplary care and cultivate an environment that centers on the needs of patients and their families
- Current New York State (NYS) RN license/registration
- Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Anesthesia training program and certification
- CRNA experience preferred
Various shifts available, weekend rotation required
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.