Radiation Therapist (NYC)
LocationNew York, NY
DeptAllied Health - Medical Physics and Radiation Therapy
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is seeking Radiation Therapists for our main campus site in New York City.
Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Department of Radiation Oncology is dedicated to providing superior care to our patients while leading innovations in clinical, translational, and laboratory-based research. Our experts helped pioneer techniques such as intensity-modulated radiation therapy and are world leaders in their subspecialties, including brachytherapy, stereotactic radiosurgery, and palliative approaches. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate team player to join the NYC team.
- Administer radiation oncology treatments according to the Radiation Oncologist's prescription under a minimum of supervision.
- Keep accurate daily records of treatments administered.
- Teach students technical procedures during their clinical rotations under the supervision of the Chief Therapist.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a staff radiation therapist strongly preferred.
- Graduate of an A.M.A. approved 2-year training program in radiation therapy technology or its equivalent is required.
- Required: Radiation Therapy state licensure
- Required: Certification in American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) #LI-POST
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.