Revenue Analyst, Sr
LocationNew York, NY
DeptProfessional - Finance
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
- Responsible for the development of database solutions as well as the interpretation and presentation of financial information.
- Provide high-level reporting solutions and analytic support for users ranging from line staff and supervisors to senior executives.
- Generate and analyze standard reports of financial data to identify and track trends throughout MSKCC Departments.
- Plan, design, stage and implement custom database solutions that will extract large data sets from multiple sources.
- Prepare customized reports on special projects and studies utilizing appropriate databases and software packages.
- Participate in special projects within the Patient Accounts, Patient Financial Services and other areas of the organization.
- Manage and modifies documentation of processes, reports, database relationships and special circumstances.
- Drive insight and deeper understanding of business processes through predictive analytics.
- Skilled at using specialized knowledge and job-related experience to handle complex work assignments and guide less experienced staff; may function as a lead worker and head project teams.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, independent and eager to learn/teach new technologies.
- Talented with organizing and presenting data in a way that tells compelling stories and drives decisions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and experience as a business analyst, or related experience.
- At least four years of experience extracting/analyzing data and designing robust data architectures.
- Proficiency in relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, DB2) and analytic tools with the ability to design and develop complex SQL queries and procedures.
- Experience with Tableau, Crystal Reports, R, Python or other business intelligence resources a plus.
- Strong experience with a broad range of methodologies and is curious to learn/discover new ones to address the department’s needs.
- Strong written, visual, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.