Sr. QA Engineering, Digital Marketing
LocationNew York, NY
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you a QA Engineer who is looking to make positive changes within the digital space? We are looking for an individual to conduct testing and build out processes to implement automation for our organization!
The Communications Digital Team is looking for a QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will manage and build products that improve the digital experience of consumers, prospective and current patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals, and clinical researchers and scientists to support the coordinated communications strategy of Memorial Sloan Kettering.
You will be working on products that include but are not limited to MSKCC.org, sloankettering.edu, the pre-patient portion of the MSK patient portal (MyMSK), MSK On the Spot, and MSK Patterns.
- Responsible for the management, planning and documentation for testing of all Digital products.
- Demonstrate quality assurance skills within automation and manual technologies.
- Lead quality assurance strategy and process to ensure all products meet requirements.
- Write and maintain test plans, test scripts, and test cases for all new products, features and on-going maintenance for both manual and automated testing.
- Mange bug reporting and ensure bugs are accurately documented
- Updates partners and team members reported bug.
- Performs manual tests like HP QC or HP ALM, Testlink, Loadrunner
- Reviews automated tests and build the infrastructure for automation like Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress
- Tracks all defects and bugs in issue tracking system
- Access product quality, usability and functionality for each release. Providing a go/no-go recommendation to technical lead.
- Uses site analytics and other metrics to resolve site supported technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s degree is strongly preferred
- Ability to perform independently as well as collaboratively with team members
- 5+ years of experience working within Manual and Automation Testing
- Working knowledge on mobile and web application testing
- Experience in implementing automation scripts within an organization
- Compose and test SQL queries
- Selenium, HP QC, HP ALM, are required
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.