Diagnostic Radiology Nursing Careers Virtual Open House
LocationNew York, NY
DeptNursing - Ambulatory
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse with a desire to work in Diagnostic Radiology and Imaging? Check out our virtual open house and learn more about opportunities in Diagnostic Radiology at both Main Campus and the new David H. Koch Center in Manhattan.
Three Sessions will take place on:
Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 12
Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 12pm
Friday, August 16th, 2019 at 10am
During the Information Session you will:
- Meet with the Recruiter via video webinar to discuss opportunities available in the Diagnostic Imaging teams here at MSK.
- Hear about our facilities, including the state-of-the-art David H. Koch Center design, linear accelerator, and new CT/Radiology units
- Learn about what makes MSK one of Glassdoor's "Best Places to Work", including resources and training to help our nurses advance their careers
To qualify to attend this event, you are an experienced nurse with:
- New York State RN license and BSN
- Minimum of 2 years of related clinical experience required
- National Certification preferred
Areas of practice:
- Nuclear Medicine
Locations of practice:
- Main Campus: 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY
- Evelyn Lauder Breast and Imaging Center
- David H. Koch Center
Hours of practice:
- All positions have varied shifts that range from 10 to 12 hours
Pre-register for this event by clicking 'Apply' now. Please note, space is limited, and if selected, guests will receive an event confirmation by August 5, 2019.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND, PLEASE APPLY AND PUT AT THE TOP OF YOUR RESUME THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH RECRUITMENT DIRECTLY, AND SOMEONE FROM TALENT ACQUISITION WILL SCHEDULE YOU. DON'T MISS OUT ON AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN ONE OF THE TOP HOSPITALS FOR CANCER CARE IN THE U.S!!
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.