Clinical Nurse - Medical Office Practice, Outpatient (Monmouth Campus)
DeptNursing - Ambulatory
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are looking for an Office Practice Nurse to join our Monmouth regional ambulatory team. This nurse will join a dedicated team that is responsible for acting as a patient liaison, and continuously educating the patient and family members on procedures. Would you like to be part of our dynamic Nursing team? If so, apply today.
We here at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center believe in providing extraordinary service to our patients. Listed as a top rated cancer research hospital on U.S World and News, we take pride in our ability to deliver quality care in the highest degree of excellence.
Medical Office Practice Registered Nurse in Middletown (Monmouth), NJ.
Providers of compassionate, evidence-based nursing care to Oncology patients and families living with cancer in a healing and innovative environment.
- Willing to take action and eager to adopt new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- A good decision-maker, with the ability to make timely decisions that maintain high standards of nursing care within the organization.
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal development channels.
- Approachable with diverse groups of people and able to make others comfortable with you.
- A communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Work within a Nurse-Physician/APP based Ambulatory Care Practice Model.
- Provide clinical support to staff members, and assist with management of a caseload of Medical Oncology patients.
- Perform patient assessment, offer patient and family education and symptom management.
- Act as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide continuity of care throughout various stages of treatment and follow-up.
- New Jersey State RN license and BSN
- 1.5 years of related medical/surgical experience required
- 1.5 – 2 years of oncology experience highly preferred
- Oncology experience strongly preferred
- Ambulatory care experience preferred
- 10 hour days flexed Monday - Friday, 8-6pm with weekend rotation and evening coverage (float to NJ sites as needed).
- Working in the NJ ambulatory sites requires that all employees are able to work in the different facilities.
Application Hiring Process
With a clinical and support staff of nearly 200, MSK Monmouth offers the same diagnostic and treatment capabilities that patients receive in Manhattan and at our other regional sites. The center provides a centralized location for many of MSK’s information technology needs and will eventually be home to more than 100 employees.