Nursing Career Fair - Clinical Nurse, Outpatient setting, NYC ( Tuesday September 24 from 8 am -10 am)
LocationNew York, NY
DeptNursing - Ambulatory
Are you passionate about nursing and interested in exploring exciting opportunities in our growing Ambulatory Care setting at MSK in Manhattan?
As a Magnet-designated cancer center, our Nurses focus on providing quality patient care, supporting innovative clinical trials and developing more effective treatments for all types of cancer.
Join us on Tuesday September 24 from 8:00- 10:00 am for a Nursing Careers Fair where you'll have the chance to learn more about developing your nursing career at MSK and ambulatory job openings.
Current Opportunities in Manhattan:
- Clinical Nurse - Infusion (FT)
- Clinical Nurse- Infusion- Radiation Oncology Interventional Unit (FT)
- Clinical Nurse- Office Practice (FT)
Successful Nurses at MSK are:
- Willing to respond and eager to adopt new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- A creative decision-maker, with shown success at making timely decisions that maintains standards of nursing care within the organization
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal development channels
- Approachable and skilled with providing care to diverse groups of people
- An effective communicator, capable of resolving how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
To attend our Information Session, you need:
- New York State RN license and BSN
- 1.5 – 2 years of oncology experience required
Space is limited, click "Apply" to register now. #LI-POST
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.