Assistant Manager, Offsite Engineering
LocationNew York, NY
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering is looking for an Assistant Manager of Offsite Engineering to manage Engineering and Facilities operations activities related to the physical plant, mechanical systems, building infrastructure and renovation projects at all of MSKCC's Offsite Facilities. This Assistant Manager will manage service contracts and contractors at the Offsite locations and perform the duties as a liaison to the individual Site Administrators.
- An effective communicator, capable of operations management, contract administration, and project planning
- Adept at creating partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- An effective manager, able of consulting with all offsite staff and offsite administrators
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances
- Serve as an ongoing and immediate resource to Offsite and Regional Facilities Administrators for identifying and resolving engineering facilities issues
- Be responsible for administration of facilities maintenance agreements for all MSKCC Offsites, directly responsible for developing a maintenance scope for each contract.
- Assist in the development of strategic and long-range institutional facilities plans for the Offsite as well as the regional facilities.
- Establish and maintain a Joint Commission utility systems management program for the Off sites that will promote a safe, controlled, and comfortable environment.
- Hours - Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
- High School Diploma - Bachelors preferred
- Management experience prefered
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to utilize work order entry system and applications
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.