LocationNew York, NY
DeptProfessional - Finance
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you seeking a new opportunity in finance that will provide you the structure, mentorship and support that will help you excel in your career?
Not to mention, a growing organization doing significant work with concrete benefits and a convenient midtown commute right around the corner from Grand Central.
We have an exciting opening for a Financial Analyst to join us in the Financial Planning Department at MSK. In this role, you will provide assistance to the Financial Analysis Manager in the coordination and completion of special projects which include regulatory enrollment processes, pricing of the chargemaster and monthly and quarterly revenue reporting.
For the day-to-day of this position, we are looking for a hard-working individual to work on the following key areas:
- Assist with the maintenance of the pricing of the charge master which includes the preparation of analysis to support the prices.
- Assist with the preparation of the financial section related to the certificate of need application as well as other regulatory enrollment applications such as the Medicare and Medicaid Enrollment and the Provider Based Attestations.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly and quarterly revenue reports.
- Assist with the preparation of various data request from both internal as well as external parties.
- Perform other designated analysis as needed
Do these characteristics sound a lot like you?
We know our expectations are high, but we want the best person who is out there in the field.
- Committed to productivity
- Motivated to provide exemplary customer service
- Eager to take action on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Adaptable in you approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- A good decision maker who makes timely decisions to keep the organization moving forward.
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Are you able to meet the following qualifications?
We are optimistic that if you choose to apply that you can meet what we are seeking in an applicant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and 2-4 years experience working in the Hospital/Healthcare industry
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SQL and the Eclipsys Decision Support Systems or similar applications
- Knowledge of Patient Accounting Systems a plus
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.