LocationNew York, NY
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Do you want to join an innovative team and contribute to cancer research? Are you excited to tackle application problems?
We are looking for a new team member to join us as an Application Analyst in CRIT. The Clinical Research Informatics & Technology team is responsible for supporting the technology and systems needs for our clinical research program at MSK. Expectations are for you to primarily focus on the rollout of our new software platform (eConsent) designed to consent patients to clinical trials.
This is an awesome growth opportunity for someone with strong tech and organizational skills who wants to be part of a dynamic team and is passionate about supporting our mission: the progressive control and cure of cancer through programs of patient care, research, and education.
Contribute to MSK’s flagship electronic consenting platform: eConsent. This web-based platform takes paper-based consent documents and makes them available on any device (iPad, laptop, etc.) These consent documents can display video and image content to participants and confirm understanding by asking multiple choice questions throughout the consent process. Research participants and MSK staff members are able to provide their signatures directly on the device once the consenting process has been completed. A signed copy of the consent document is then electronically transmitted to various other systems for further processing.
- Understand core system functionality and work with system users to implement within their department.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help design future updates to the eConsent software.
- Provide input and help design policy relative to workflows.
- Craft and retain training materials for the eConsent software.
- Develop and maintain system documentation of changes implemented.
- minimum 4 years of Experience in clinical research and data management.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of research systems
- Superb communication skills with ability to clearly articulate and present to various partners and senior leaders
- The ability to develop a project timeline and stick to it
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.