PACU RN Open House - Saturday, June 22nd 2019
LocationNew York, NY
DeptNursing - Perioperative
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you an experienced Critical Care Nurse, passionate about joining the Peri-Anesthesia Nursing team at MSK? Spend the morning with us and explore how you can find your life's calling at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City.
Saturday, June 22, 2019 from 9:00am - 12:00pm
During the Information Session you will:
- Meet our Peri-Anesthesia Nurses and learn why they've built their careers at MSK
- Connect with Peri-Operative Nursing Leaders and discover what they look for in their new team members
- Hear about our surgical facilities, including our state-of-the-art recovery room environment
- Learn about what makes MSK one of Glassdoor's "Best Places to Work", including resources and training to help our nurses advance their careers
You will have the opportunity to interview on-site for opportunities in:
- MSK Main PACU (1275 York Avenue)
- MSK SDH PACU
- MSK Josie Robertson Surgery Center PACU
PACU RN shifts vary across MSK
About the PACU Nursing Team at MSK:
- We strive for excellence and leadership in patient care, education and research, as evidenced by our designation as a Magnet® status facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
To qualify to attend this event, you are an experienced nurse with:
- A BSN or enrollment in a BSN program
- A minimum of 2 years of related clinical experience (required)
- Critical care experience highly preferred
- Telemetry skills or surgical oncology experience preferred
Pre-register for this event by clicking 'Apply' now. Please note, space is limited, and if selected, guests will receive an event confirmation by June 16, 2019.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND, PLEASE APPLY AND PUT AT THE TOP OF YOUR RESUME THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH RECRUITMENT DIRECTLY, AND SOMEONE FROM TALENT ACQUISITION WILL SCHEDULE YOU. DON'T MISS OUT ON AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN ONE OF THE TOP HOSPITALS IN THE U.S!!
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.