Clinical Nurse - Chemotherapy Outpatient, Monmouth Campus
DeptNursing - Ambulatory
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
ATTENTION INFUSION RN's!!
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Monmouth is seeking RN's to join our growing Chemotherapy team.
- An experienced Registered Nurse (RN) with recent/related oncology experience required including chemotherapy/biotherapy/immunotherapy administration.
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that maintain high standards of nursing care within the organization.
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal development channels.
- Approachable and comfortable with diverse groups of people and able to make others comfortable with you.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Manage a select caseload of patients receiving chemotherapy/biotherapy/immunotherapy on an outpatient basis.
- Administer various therapies, perform patient assessments, provide symptom management and patient and family education.
- Act as part of a multidisciplinary team provide continuity of care throughout various stages of treatment and follow-up.
- Participate in the implementation of clinical support programs and quality assurance activities to ensure optimal care throughout the healthcare continuum.
- New Jersey Nursing Certification
- BSN degree
- 2 years of related chemotherapy/biotherapy/immunotherapy experience required
- Chemotherapy certification highly preferred
- Outpatient Oncology experience highly preferred
- 12 hour shifts flexed 7:00a - 10:00p Monday - Friday. Weekend hours and (Float to all NJ Sites)
Application Hiring Process
With a clinical and support staff of nearly 200, MSK Monmouth offers the same diagnostic and treatment capabilities that patients receive in Manhattan and at our other regional sites. The center provides a centralized location for many of MSK’s information technology needs and will eventually be home to more than 100 employees.