PET/CT Technologist - MSK Westchester
LocationWest Harrison, NY
DeptAllied Health - Radiology
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK Westchester is a freestanding outpatient facility, located in West Harrison, NY. This site allows us to offer the most advanced cancer care services closer to home for patients residing in New York’s Hudson Valley and Connecticut.
We are seeking a PET/CT Technologist to join our growing team at MSK Westchester.
• Committed to high standards of productivity.
• Motivated to provide exceptional customer service.
• Action-oriented and eager to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• A good decision maker, with proven success of making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
• Able to use specialized knowledge and job-related experience to handle complex work assignments and/or provide guidance to other less experienced staff; may function as a lead worker and/or head project teams (advanced practitioner).
• Perform all PET/CT, Nuclear Medicine and diagnostic CT procedures with minimal supervision as directed by a Nuclear Medicine physician or a radiologist.
• Requires diploma from a Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) and Radiological program ARRT(R) approved by JCERT (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
• ARRT(N) or CNMT Certification.
• CT Certification required.
• NYS License required.
• Dual License (RT) in PET and CT Required.
• Graduate of approved radiography program (XR- License) Preferred.
• 3+ Years Experience Preferred.
• Academic Hospital Setting Experience Preferred.
• GE PET/CT Experience a plus.
• 8 hours flexed between 7am to 6pm, Monday – Friday. In the future, operational hours may be extended to include weeknights to 8pm, and Saturdays).
Application Hiring Process
West Harrison, NY
Residents of New York’s Hudson Valley and Connecticut are offered many of the same treatments as at our other facilities, including chemotherapy, immunotherapy and radiation. 500 Westchester Avenue, West Harrison, NY