Clinical Nurse - Operating Room (Monmouth)
DeptNursing - Perioperative
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Clinical Nurse - OR (Monmouth, NJ Care Site)
In December, 2016, we opened a new outpatient facility in Middletown, New Jersey. Residents of Monmouth County and beyond now have easier access to the unsurpassed expertise and outstanding cancer care of Memorial Sloan Kettering, as we provide comprehensive care through multidisciplinary care teams solely focused on cancer. Patients will benefit from access to personalized medicine, cutting-edge clinical trials, and cancer care for the whole patient, all offered under one roof. We are seeking experienced nurses for our OR.
- An experienced Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN)
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that maintain high standards of nursing care within the organization.
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged.
- Approachable – someone who is comfortable with diverse groups of people and able to make others comfortable with you.
- An effective communicator.
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Provide primary nursing care in the Operating Room at the Monmouth, NJ Care site
- Perform duties under the direction of the nurse leader
- NJS RN license
- Minimum of two (2) + years of operating room RN experience required
- CNOR certification highly preferred
Hours: Full Time, 10 hour shifts flexed between 7:00am and 8:00pm, Monday - Friday
Application Hiring Process
With a clinical and support staff of nearly 200, MSK Monmouth offers the same diagnostic and treatment capabilities that patients receive in Manhattan and at our other regional sites. The center provides a centralized location for many of MSK’s information technology needs and will eventually be home to more than 100 employees.