Revenue Operations Associate
LocationNew York, NY
DeptProfessional - Finance
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
- Screen, enter and process professional charges, including surgical procedures and anesthesia received by the Physician Billing Department
- Complete all necessary forms per department guidelines; maintains neat and organized files.
- Ensure the accuracy of all information entered into IDX, Screening Database, Surgical Coding Database and OpTime System
- Review Patient Keeper assignments to ensure the timely processing of professional charges and appropriately escalate charges requiring followup
- Assist with special projects as necessary
- Provide coverage for teammates when needed
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Able to hold yourself accountable in order to achieve goals and live up to commitments.
- Able to operate effectively, even when things are not clear or the way forward is not obvious.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Adept at creating partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- A high school diploma/GED is required
- At least 1 years of relevant experience
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.