Clinical Research Careers Information Session
LocationNew York, NY
DeptResearch - Clinical
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you passionate about Clinical Research and excited to learn how you can build a career at MSK? We have opportunities available in New York City and New Jersey. Spend some time with us and explore how you can find your life's calling at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Monday, June 3, 2019 from 5:30pm-7:30pm in New York City
During the Information Session you will:
- Meet with members of our Clinical Research team and learn why they've built their careers at MSK
- Connect with Clinical Research Managers and discover what they look for in their new team members
- Learn about what makes MSK one of Glassdoor's "Best Places to Work", including resources and training to help our staff advance their careers
About Clinical Research at MSK
Changing the way the world treats cancer also means changing the way that the world understands it. Our incredible research scientists work tirelessly to explore potential opportunities and discover new knowledge that will help us shape the future of cancer care. We have a variety of job opportunities in clinical research, research support, bioinformatics, and more. With your expertise and passion, you can help us advance science and forever change the lives of people with cancer.
We have multiple opportunities available for:
- Research Regulatory Associates
- Clinical Research Supervisors
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Able to hold yourself and others accountable in order to achieve goals and live up to commitments.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Knowledgeable of the regulations pertaining to human subject protection (including 21 CFR and 45 CFR 46 of the United States Code of Federal Regulations) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
To qualify to attend this event, you need:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma with experience in clinical research.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience working in clinical research is required
- Experience with regulatory, experience with high-volume trials, and supervisory experience are all a plus
Pre-register for this event by clicking 'Apply' now. Please note, space is limited and guests attendance will be confirmed by May 29, 2019.
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.