EKG Tech - David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care (74th St.)
LocationNew York, NY
DeptAllied Health - All
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) an experienced EKG Technician for Cardiology Services in the Department of Medicine at its new state-of-the-art cancer treatment center in Manhattan’s Upper East Side (74th St - David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care). This facility offers the highest standards of comprehensive cancer care delivered by MSK oncologists, in an environment designed to meet the unique needs of cancer patients and their families.
• Be responsible for performing 12 lead electrocardiograms (EKG’S), scan 24-hour ambulatory monitoring hook-up, and assist physicians during stress tests for the diagnosis and treatment of the patients.
• Be expected to coordinate service calls, and troubleshooting for the Muse EKG system.
• Assist the supervisor with administrative responsibilities (i.e., ordering supplies and compiling statistics).
• High School diploma and at least 1 year Vocational School.
• Minimum of 2 years experience performing 12 lead EKG’s and hook-ups for stress testing.
• Must be able to interpret EKGs, including abnormal EKGs.
Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.