Per Diem Mohs Histology Tech
LocationWest Harrison, NY
DeptAllied Health - Pathology
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are currently seeking an experienced Per Diem Mohs Technician to work in our West Harrison location. This is an exciting opportunity for Technicians who are seeking flexible working arrangements
- Under the supervision of the Mohs surgeon and lab manager, the Mohs technician processes frozen skin tissues for microscopic examination according to the Mohs micrographic techniques.
- Technician also manages the physical environment of the laboratory in accordance with New York State Department of Health, OSHA, and CLIA regulations.
- Associates degree or equivalent of 2 years of college with knowledge of biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology.
- Prior Mohs experience
- Must have a New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist, Clinical Laboratory Technician, or Histology Technician license
- We are flexible on the number of hours worked per week.
- Our location is open 8am - 4pm.
Application Hiring Process
West Harrison, NY
Residents of New York’s Hudson Valley and Connecticut are offered many of the same treatments as at our other facilities, including chemotherapy, immunotherapy and radiation. 500 Westchester Avenue, West Harrison, NY