Nursing Careers Information Session - Friday May 31st
LocationNew York, NY
DeptNursing - Ambulatory
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 29th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you passionate about nursing and interested in exploring exciting opportunities in our growing Ambulatory Care setting at MSK in Manhattan?
As a Magnet-designated cancer center, our Nurses focus on providing quality patient care, supporting innovative clinical trials and developing more effective treatments for all types of cancer.
Join us for a Nursing Careers Information Session where you'll have the chance to learn more about developing your nursing career at MSK and ambulatory job openings.
Friday, May 31st 10:00am- 1:00pm
Current Opportunities in Manhattan:
- Clinical Nurse - Infusion (FT)
- Clincial Nurse- Infusion- Radiation Oncology Interventional Unit (FT)
- Clinical Nurse- Office Practice
- Clinical Nurse - Lymphoma Oncology Office Practice (FT)
- Clinical Nurse - Leukemia Oncology Office Practice (FT)
- Clinical Nurse - BMT Oncology Coordinator (FT)
- Clinical Nurse - BMT Oncology Office Practice (FT)
Successful Nurses at MSK are:
- Willing to take action and eager to adopt new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- A creative decision-maker, with shown success at making timely decisions that maintains standards of nursing care within the organization
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal development channels
- Approachable and skilled with providing care to diverse groups of people
- An effective communicator, capable of resolving how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
To attend our Information Session, you need:
- New York State RN license and BSN
- 1.5 – 2 years of oncology experience required
Space is limited, click "Apply" to register now. #LI-POST
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.