Radiology Careers Information Session - April 23rd, NYC
LocationNew York, NY
DeptAllied Health - Radiology
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 29th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you passionate about Radiologic Imaging and excited to learn how you can build a career at MSK? We are growing our team to staff our new state-of-the-art cancer treatment center, The David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care which is scheduled to open in November 2019. Located on 74th Street on the Upper East Side, this facility will offer the highest standards of comprehensive cancer care in an environment designed to meet the unique needs of cancer patients and their families. Imaging services offered will include CT, MRI, PET/CT, US, radiography, and interventional radiology.
Spend the afternoon with us and explore how you can find your life's calling in New York City.
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 from 3:00pm-5:00pm in Manhattan
During the Information Session you will:
- Meet with members of our radiology team and learn why they've built their careers at MSK
- Connect with Radiology Managers and discover what they look for in their new team members
- Hear about our new, state of the art facility and what makes it unique for patient care
- Learn about what makes MSK one of Glassdoor's "Best Places to Work", including resources and training to help our staff advance their careers
About the Department of Radiology at MSK:
With access to the latest equipment, technologies, and procedures, our team works at the leading edge of innovation. Our core mission is to make imaging and therapy more specific, sensitive, safe, and effective. Radiologic technologists work in general radiology, mammography, ultrasound, CT, MRI, interventional radiology, and molecular imaging and therapy. Our research includes almost any area of imaging, ranging from traditional techniques to up-to-the-minute technologies.
We have multiple opportunities in the following areas:
- CT/General Radiology Technologist
- IR Technologist
- MR Technologist
- PET Technologist
- Ultrasound Technologist
- Committed to high standards of productivity
- Motivated to provide exceptional customer service
- Willing to take action and eager to tackle new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- A good decision maker, with proven success of making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Perform a variety of imaging procedures that require independent judgment and ingenuity with minimal supervision, on patients of all age groups
- Operate associated equipment safely and in accordance with established policies and practices.
- Explain procedures to patients, monitoring for patient safety and comfort
- Conduct imaging in accordance to established protocols and quality standards
- Enter complete and accurate documentation into all MSK/Radiology systems
To qualify to attend this event, you need:
- Associate’s Degree / Certified Vocational Training or Graduate of a 2 yr AMA approved Radiology school
- Applicable NYS Department of Health License
Pre-register for this event by clicking 'Apply' now. Please note, space is limited and guests attendance will be confirmed by April 18, 2019.
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.