Clinical Nurse - Medical Office Practice (Basking Ridge)
LocationBasking Ridge, NJ
DeptNursing - Ambulatory
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Incredible Clinical Nurse Opportunities for experienced Medical Oncology Triage Nurses!
Click here to Discover Nursing at MSK
- Providers of compassionate, evidence-based nursing care to Oncology patients and families living with cancer in a healing and innovative environment.
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that maintain high standards of nursing care within the organization.
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal development channels.
- Approachable and comfortable with diverse groups of people and able to make others comfortable with you.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Work within a Nurse-Physician/APP based Ambulatory Care Practice Model.
- Provide clinical support to staff members, and assist with management of a caseload of Medical Oncology patients.
- Triage patients, performing patient assessments and symptom management, scheduling followup and providing patient education.
- Act as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide continuity of care throughout various stages of treatment and follow-up.
- New Jersey State RN license and BSN
- 1.5 – 2 years of oncology experience required
Hours: 10 hour days flexed between 7:30am and 8pm, Monday - Friday. Float to NJ regional sites as needed.