Clinical Nurse Thoracic Office Practice, Ambulatory setting,NYC
LocationNew York, NY
DeptNursing - Ambulatory
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Hours: 10 hour days flexed Monday - Friday
- Providers of compassionate, evidence-based nursing care to Oncology patients and families living with cancer in a healing and innovative environment
- Nursing at MSK
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that maintain high standards of nursing care within the organization.
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal development.
- Approachable and comfortable with diverse groups of people and able to make others comfortable with you.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric care solutions.
- Work within a Nurse-Physician based Ambulatory Care Practice Model.
- Provide clinical support to staff members, and assist with management of a caseload of Thoracic Oncology patients.
- Perform outpatient assessment and offer patient education.
- Act as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide continuity of care throughout various stages of treatment and follow-up.
- New York State RN license and BSN
- 1. 5 years of related medical/surgical experience required
- Thoracic experience strongly preferred
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.