Parking Attendant - The David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care
LocationNew York, NY
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering is searching for Parking Attendants for our brand new David H. Koch Center, opening on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. The Parking Attendant will park cars and provide prompt courteous service to all patrons. He/She will perform any and all work required by the manager and/or leadman during working hours of the parking facility.
- Park and retrieve patron vehicles promptly and courteously.
- Assist in the general maintenance tasks as assigned by the garage Manager and/or Leadman. Tasks to include; policing of the facility, collection of garbage, and cleaning of the attendants’ booth and locker room.
- Operates automated ticketing system. Able to process tickets in and out of the system.
- Perform cashiering functions on occasion, i.e., make correct change, completing daily shift reports, when required by Manager or Leadsman.
- Customer service oriented
- Prompt and courteous to all patrons
- The ability to work flexible, rotational hours
- High school Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License.
- 1 year of parking garage experience (or, ride sharing experience) required
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.