Parking Supervisor - David H. Koch Center
LocationNew York, NY
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering is searching for a Parking Supervisor who will manage and control all daily business and operational functions of the MSKCC Garage at our brand new David H. Koch Center, a brand new 750,000 square foot facility on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
The MSKCC Garage is a very active enterprise that handles in excess of 550 vehicles daily and produces revenue in excess of 2.4 million annually.
- Assure superior, professional customer service is provided to all patrons
- Assure best business practices are adhered to in all phases of the operation
- Hire, train, and conduct annual performance appraisals for all Parking Attendant staff
- Customer Focused, with customer service experience
- A driver of results
- An effective team builder, with experience leading and supervising teams
- An effective communicator
- Adaptable and flexible
You will need:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 2-4 years of Garage experience
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience strongly preferred
- A valid DMV driver’s license
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.