Per Diem Radiologic Technologist (NYC)
LocationNew York, NY
DeptAllied Health - Radiology
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is seeking a Per Diem Radiologic Technologist for the Department of Radiology.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking experience in our Department of Radiology.
- Under the direction of the General Radiology Supervisor, perform routine radiographic procedures on patients of all age groups at the technical level, which does not require supervision.
- Oversee departmental patient flow activities as needed.
- A High School degree, plus 2 years Accredited Radiological Technology Education.
- 2 years or more, of relevant experience preferred.
- New York State License, ARRT certification.
- Hours/days vary (per diem).
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.