PET/CT Technologist (NYC)
LocationNew York, NY
DeptAllied Health - Radiology
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are seeking a PET/CT Technologist for our Molecular Imaging & Therapy Service (MITS) in Radiology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
• Committed to high standards of productivity.
• Motivated to provide exceptional customer service.
• Willing to take action and eager to tackle new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• A good decision maker, with proven success of making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
• Able to use specialized knowledge and job-related experience to handle complex work assignments and/or provide mentorship to other less experienced staff.
• Perform all PET/CT, PET/MR, Nuclear Medicine and diagnostic CT procedures with minimal supervision on adult and pediatric patients as directed by a Nuclear Medicine physician or Radiologist.
• Requires diploma from a Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) and/or Radiological program ARRT(R) approved by JCERT (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
• AART(N) or CNMT Certification.
• CT Certification required.
• NYS License required.
• Dual License (RT) in PET and CT required. Must have a radiography XR license or eligible.
• Graduate of approved radiography program.
• 3+ Years Experience Preferred. Will consider outstanding recent graduates.
• Academic Hospital Setting Experience Preferred.
• GE PET/CT a plus.
• Office days are Monday- Friday, 11am-7pm. Flexibility is required.
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.