CT Technologist - 53rd Street
LocationNew York, NY
DeptAllied Health - Radiology
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are seeking a CT Technologist for our Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion located at 160 E. 53rd Street in Manhattan. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a dynamic Radiology team.
• Perform a variety of C.T. imaging procedures that require independent judgment and ingenuity with minimal supervision, on patients of all age groups.
• Operate CT scanners and associated equipment safely and in accordance with established policies and practices.
• Explain procedures to patients, monitoring for patient safety and comfort, administering contrast (IV and/or Oral).
• Conduct imaging in accordance to established protocols and quality standards.
• Enter complete and accurate documentation into all MSK/Radiology systems.
• Associate’s Degree / Certified Vocational Training or Graduate of a 2 yr AMA approved Radiology school.
• ARRT in Radiography and C.T.
• NYS Department of Health License in Diagnostic Radiography, IV Certification.
• M-F, hours 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM; Every other Saturday 8:00 AM -4:00 PM, with Monday off that week.
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.