Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator- PharmD- Westchester-
LocationWest Harrison, NY
DeptAllied Health - Pharmacy
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are pleased to announce the establishment of a new Pharmacy role in the Regional Network.
Given the current volume, projected growth and logistical complexity of Clinical Research activities at Regional sites we have identified the need to establish a Research Clinical Coordinator position to provide oversight and coordination of these research related activities for the site (chemo and OPD). Although Research is the primary role for this position, there will be some operational staffing component as needed.
We are looking for qualified Pharmacists, who have an interest in Clinical Research activities, to apply to this posting for each of our Regional sites.
Here are some of the responsibilities associated with this role.
- Attend (or coordinate pharmacy attendance for) local site initiation visits (SIV’s)
- Local Inventory management
- including QA of received meds that are ordered directly by regionals and received at the regionals
- review of on-site med supply for scheduled patients
- review and coordinate inventory for soon to expire meds
- Medication reconciliation of returned meds
- Coordinate paper work for monitors and auditors
- Attend monitor and audit visits at the regional sites
- Train local staff on all research related components
- Create protocol summaries and provide education for regional studies for pharmacy staff
- Review and suggest P&P updates on regional research workflows
- Attend monthly pharmacy research and operation meetings along with site manager
- Coordinate and attend monthly Regional pharmacy research meetings for consistent practice on tasks
- Cross cover leaves at other regional sites.
Application Hiring Process
West Harrison, NY
Residents of New York’s Hudson Valley and Connecticut are offered many of the same treatments as at our other facilities, including chemotherapy, immunotherapy and radiation. 500 Westchester Avenue, West Harrison, NY