Associate Financial Analyst - Ambulatory Care
LocationNew York, NY
DeptProfessional - Finance
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are seeking an Associate Financial Analyst for our Ambulatory Care Division.
• Be responsible for the financial coordination and analyses of ambulatory budgets, expenditures and related activities under the direction of the Financial Manager.
• Coordinate select financial functions for the Ambulatory Care Finance team to ensure timely, accurate and efficient financial reporting, budget preparation.
• Participate and manage various special projects relating to Financial Control Initiatives and Supply Expenditure Tracking
• Be part of growing, mission-oriented, and fast-paced team of Budget Associates, Financial Analysts, and Financial Managers.
• A minimum of Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Healthcare Administration. Masters preferred.
• At least 3 years of related financial management or budget experience, preferably in a hospital setting.
• Healthcare finance experience strongly preferred.
• Advanced knowledge spreadsheets and database applications, such as Excel and Access. Ability to use and create Advanced Excel Formulas and Pivot Tables is preferred.
• Cognos reporting experience preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to make presentations, lead teams, prepare reports etc.
• Must have excellent organizational and analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills to effectively participate in problem identification and resolution.
• Advanced budget preparation and budget analysis skills needed to ensure comprehensive management of divisional budgets, expenditure and related activity.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Monday-Friday; 9:00am-5:00pm
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.