LocationNew York, NY
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 29th year, MSK is a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018. We are also one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Full-Time Faculty Opportunity - Dermatology Service
The Dermatology Service of the Department of Medicine is seeking a full-time faculty member at the Assistant Member or Associate Member level.
In this role:
- You will integrate into a team of world renowned experts in medical dermatology, Mohs surgery, medical oncology, as well as surgical and non-surgical specialties
- You will utilize advanced technologies and mentorship including digital dermoscopy, total body 3D photography, and reflectance confocal microscopy
- You may collaborate in clinical research, multidisciplinary projects and have instructing opportunities
Please note: Position rank and salary will be based on your background and experience.
- An M.D., M.D./Ph. D., D.O. or equivalent
- Board certified or Board eligible in Dermatology
- Licensed in the state of New York, or eligible for a medical license in New York
- An excellent communicator, teammate and have proven clinical skills
Application Hiring Process
New York, NY
At MSK, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care that is as convenient as possible. Each of our facilities serves a purpose and is strategically built to support a larger community, including our employees.