MSK Direct, Partner Engagement Manager
Job Posting Number: 27181
New York, NY
November 29, 2018
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Do you have a history of developing successful client relationships? Do you have a sense of urgency and a relentless energy to improve and innovate? If so, we have an exciting and challenging new opportunity for a Partnerships Manger to join our MSK Direct team. You will be part of the Strategy and Innovation department here at MSK and will lead partnerships and programs to make it simple for cancer patients to access the best possible care, easing the burden of a cancer diagnosis.
MSK Direct creates a relationship between Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) and employers and unions, ensuring simplified, guided access to the benefits of cancer treatment at MSK for partner employees/members and their families. With MSK Direct, employees have direct access to a team of dedicated professionals who specialize in cancer. The team includes experienced nurses, social workers, and MSK Care Advisors who will be there to guide them through the process of getting care.
As the Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for serving as the primary contact and Account Manager for designated partners, improving and developing their future activities, programs and expanding new opportunities. You will work on a high performing cross-functional team to bring the wealth of MSK’s resources to your partners through your client realtionship management, product development and implementation skills.
- Cultivate relationships with organizations across the healthcare ecosystem
- Work with employer and union clients through the MSK Direct program, as well other partners, both nationally and internationally.
- Ensure that our clients are deriving significant value from their relationship with MSK and are engaged with MSK on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate closely with all clients to drive awareness and engagement of MSK programs
- Lead program engagement activities
- Collaborate with internal teams to streamline data collection for reporting
- Support product development initiatives and pilots of interest to your clients
- Implement new campaigns and products for your clients
- Knowledgeable about business and the commercial / employer marketplace and able to apply this knowledge to advance your organization’s goals.
- A cultivator of innovation who builds and fosters new ways for the organization to be successful.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Able to hold yourself and others accountable in order to achieve goals and live up to commitments.
- Effective at building relationship networks both inside and outside of your organization.
- A Bachelors Degree, a Masters is preferred.
- 4-7 years health care relationship management or business development experience
- The ability to navigate through complexity and ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to establish credibility and trust with internal and external partners, including at the executive level. This includes excellent verbal and written presentation and influence skills
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.