Outpatient Facilities Manager (MSK Monmouth)
Job Posting Number: 24354
July 27, 2018
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Outpatient Facilities Manager for MSK Monmouth manages a large scope of Support Service job groups and operations at one or more Ambulatory Care sites; groups may include Facilities, Supply Chain, Receiving and Distribution, Mailroom, Dispatch, Transportation, Environmental Services, and associated outside vendor services. Administers programs to educate and train staff as well as develops policies and procedures for all areas of responsibility. Engages in continuous process improvement. Collaborates with clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure timely and efficient delivery of services. Ensures adherence to MSK and third party regulatory requirements; oversees fiscal activity of staff and operations for all assigned areas.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years relevant experience (preferred).
- A minimum of an Associates degree with 5 years relevant experience or High school degree with 10 years relevant experience.
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Environmental Service experience preferred and or supply chain management expereince preferrered.
- Valid Driver’s License.CDL license preferred.
- Administrative: Possesses excellent administrative skills. Has ability to multi-task. Has ability to track and oversee multiple projects. Is able to plan and organize meetings and events.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills both oral (for presentations and training sessions) and written (e.g., manuals, letters, memorandums, reports).
- Analytical Skills: Possesses ability to analyze and draw conclusions from information received and is able to convey the information to others. Possesses excellent problem-solving ability.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in use of computers; good command of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Physical Demands:Requires frequent, often heavy, lifting; walking throughout the Hospital; possible driving between MSK sites; ability to lift 50 lbs, and push, pull, bend, and stand for long periods of time.
Hours: Flexibility required, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, occasional weekends.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.