End User Supt Analyst, Sr.
Job Posting Number: 23681
New York, NY
July 6, 2018
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Department of Medicine is seeking a highly motivated and experienced support analyst to provide and coordinate technical support to departmental users. The candidate will provide first line technical support, coordinate support with internal Help Desk and various Information System teams. In addition, the candidate will provide consultation for solutions of both hardware and software based on departmental user requirements and ensure the timely delivery of their related implementations.
- Provide first line technical systems support and assistance to departmental users on deployed client technologies, hardware and software.
- Coordinate and administer system services for the department.
- Prepare and submit electronic purchase requisition for new equipment and software.
- Coordinate and assist with systems-related equipment deployments, refreshes, upgrades, updates.
- Provide consultation for solutions of both hardware and software based on user requirements and ensure timely delivery of their related implementation and training.
- Collaborate with various Information System teams to provide technical user support.
- Highly motivated and experienced to provide effective support.
- Able to manage and handle high-volume user requests.
- Capable of developing and maintaining strong user relationships.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. Degree in Computer Science preferred or related field.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, desktops, mobile devices (laptops, tablets, smartphones) and related equipment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.